The technological Excellence and the ergonomics of OMS. A unit characterized by versatility and flexibility. Very stable due to the use of quality materials and metals. Dental Units for all treatment dentistry branches. Free standing installation & compact dimensions.
High standard quality of the materials:
- Aluminium Casting - Metal Sheet using for the chair.
- Stainless Steel - Metal Sheet - Porcelain using for the water box.
- Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Polyurethane using for the dentist and assitant elements.
Connections into columun water box.
Suspended and vertical elevation chair, spinning chair for 20° to right and 20° to left.
The Dental Unit is an electrical pneumatic treatment unit equiped with:
- 5 Instruments Dentist Element (Syringe + 4 dynamic instruments), with hoses S.P.R.I.D.O. system (kinematic system with reduced expansion in height, movements very fluid and devoid of inertia);
- The Element is connecting with the water box by a spring self-balanced adjustable arm;
- Sterilizable tray cover, handle, instrument support;
- Informations about instruments usage data showed on the display;
- 3 programmes for micromotor/s and scaler/endo/perio, acustic buzz for micromotor reversal;
- controls for spittoon rinsing and cup filling with timer;
- assistant call or door opener;
- chair controls;
- customized programmes for 4 different users;
- diagnostic service on display;
- on\off lamp command (can be enabled automatic control);
- Column water box, 90° swivel porcelain spitton, with integrated safety sensor;
- Assistant table equiped on articulated and pantograph arm;
- Assitant table 3 instruments holder (Syringe + 2 Suction hoses)
- Keyboard controls for spittoon rinsing and cup filling with timer, chair controls (manual + zero/rinsing/last positions + 3 programmes), lamp on/off;
Patient Chair model MOON with:
- Suspended Chair Version
- Super Memory Upholstery;
- Headrest with double articulation;
- Syncronized Trendelenburg Movement;
- Swivel version 20° right – 20° left;
- Upholstery right armrest;
- 3 programs may be-set by the operator with automatic movement to zero-position, rising positionand to the last work position;
- Un-dress Compesation Backrest chair.
Foot Control designed smart and confortable usage;
- Turbine Drive and Chip Blower Drive
- Micromotor Dynamic and Chip Blower Drive
- Micromotor Inverse Drive
- Scaler Drive
- Chair Drive.
Ergonomic delivery system, with a display for all the functions. The silicone instrument-support and handle-cover are autoclavable.
Pneumatic movement of 20° to the right and to the left for a larger versatility of use.
Universal Top is also available in the version with folding chair, very comfortable for patients with difficulties of movement and children. Specific for Orthodontics and frontal works.
The possibility to swivel the delivery system makes Universal Top suitable also for left-handed operators.
The result is only indicative and not binding on the company for any differences found in the actual product.
Officine Meccaniche Specializzate
- Via Dante 20/A - 35030 Caselle di Selvazzano (PD) ITALY
- Tel. +39 049 8976455 Fax. +39 049 8975566
- C.F e P.IVA 00228440285
- TVA/VAT IT 00228440285 CCIAA PD 87089 Mecc. PD 000016
Tribunale 4911 (Vol.Doc. 9278)
- Cap. Soc. €702.000 int. ver.
- Iscrizione al Registro A.E.E. N°: IT08020000000899