The best interpretation of ergonomics and flexibility. Accurate design to ensure the patient's maximum comfort. It can be combined either with ARCADIA - MOON - SWAN - LIBRA chairs.
Dental Units for all treatment dentistry branches. Free standing installation & compact dimensions.
High standard quality of the materials:
- Aluminium - Metal Sheet using for the chair.
- Aluminium - Metal Sheet - Porcelain using for the water box.
- Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Polyurethane using for the dentist and assistant elements.
- Connections into column water box.
- Floor Standing Chair and column water box.
The Dental Unit is an electrical pneumatic treatment unit equiped with:
- 5 Instruments holders in Delivery System (Syringe + 4 dynamic instruments, included Brushless Micromotors), with hoses S.P.R.I.D.O. system (kinematic system with reduced expansion in height, movements very fluid and devoid of inertia);
- The Delivery System is connecting with the water box by a spring self-balanced adjustable arm;
- Sterilizable tray cover, handle, instrument support;
- Informations about instruments usage data showed on the display, Double Keypad (optional)
- 3 programmes for micromotor/s and scaler/endo/perio, acustic buzz for micromotor reversal;
- controls for spittoon rinsing and cup filling with timer;
- chair controls;
- diagnostic service on display;
- on\off lamp command (can be enabled automatic control);
- 90° left & right swivel porcelain spitton, with integrated safety sensor;
- Assistant table equiped on pantographic arm;
- Assitant table 4 instruments holder (Syringe + 2 Suction hoses + Instrument)
- Assistant Arm with Keyboard controls chair (manual + zero/rinsing/last positions + 3 programmes), lamp on/off;
- Floor standing Chair Version;
- Standard Upholstery;
- Headrest with double articulation;
- Syncronized Trendelenburg Movement;
- Left armrest;
- 3 programs may be-set by the operator with automatic movement to zero-position, rising positionand to the last work position.
Foot Control designed smart and confortable usage;
- Turbine Drive and Chip Blower Drive
- Micromotor Dynamic and Chip Blower Drive
- Micromotor Inverse Drive - Scaler Drive
- Chair Drive.
The control panel is protected by a sealed membrane for a greater operating safety and an easier cleaning of the surface. The display has an intuitive graphical interface for a quicker instruments settings. Possibility to install different models of micromotors brushless with a dedicated panel. The silicone instrument- support and handle- cover are autoclavable.
Exclusive advantages: low vertical size of the instrument arms, auto-adjusting, lack of traction in the maximum extracting position, greater freedom of movement in any direction.
With wide tray surface and autoclavable cover, 2 holders for suction hoses and 2 free holders for non-rotating instruments. Assistant control panel with controls for glass, spittoon, last and zero position.
The result is only indicative and not binding on the company for any differences found in the actual product.
Officine Meccaniche Specializzate
- Via Dante 20/A - 35030 Caselle di Selvazzano (PD) ITALY
- Tel. +39 049 8976455 Fax. +39 049 8975566
- C.F e P.IVA 00228440285
- TVA/VAT IT 00228440285 CCIAA PD 87089 Mecc. PD 000016
Tribunale 4911 (Vol.Doc. 9278)
- Cap. Soc. €702.000 int. ver.
- Iscrizione al Registro A.E.E. N°: IT08020000000899