A unique and very performing solution which ensures the best ergonomics and the largest freedom of movement. Dental Units for all treatment dentistry branches. Ceiling installation & compact dimensions.
High standard quality of the materials:
- Aluminium Casting - Metal Sheet using for the chair.
- Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Polyurethane using for the dentist and assitant elements.
- Ceiling onnections box.
- Floor standing patient chair.
The Dental Unit is an electrical pneumatic treatment unit equiped with:
- 5 Instruments holders Delivery System (Syringe + 4 dynamic instruments), with hoses S.P.R.I.D.O. system (kinematic system with reduced expansion in height, movements very fluid and devoid of inertia);
- The Element is connecting by ceiling mount with a spring self-balanced adjustable arm;
- Sterilizable tray cover, handle, instrument support;
- Informations about instruments usage data showed on the display;
- 3 programmes for micromotor/s and scaler/endo/perio, acustic buzz for micromotor reversal;
- controls for spittoon rinsing and cup filling with timer;
- assistant call or door opener;
- chair controls;
- customized programmes for 4 different users;
- diagnostic service on display;
- on\off lamp command (can be enabled automatic control);
- Keyboard controls chair controls (manual + zero/rinsing/last positions + 3 programmes), lamp on/off;
Patient Chair model MOON with:
- Floor standing Chair Version
- Super Memory Upholstery;
- Headrest with double articulation;
- Syncronized Trendelenburg Movement;
- The Chair has command keys on the basement
- 3 programs may be-set by the operator with automatic movement to zero-position, rising positionand to the last work position;
- Un-dress Compesation Backrest chair.
Foot Control designed smart and confortable usage;
- Turbine Drive and Chip Blower Drive
- Micromotor Dynamic and Chip Blower Drive
- Micromotor Inverse Drive
- Scaler Drive
- Chair Drive.
Ergonomic delivery ssytem, with a display for all the functions. The silicone instrument- support and handle- cover are autoclavable.
Left and right-handed operability thanks to the suspension and the mobility of the idelivery system.
Possibility to instal like option a swivelling suction arm for left-handed use.
The lamp is mounted on the ceiling support.
The result is only indicative and not binding on the company for any differences found in the actual product.
Officine Meccaniche Specializzate
- Via Dante 20/A - 35030 Caselle di Selvazzano (PD) ITALY
- Tel. +39 049 8976455 Fax. +39 049 8975566
- C.F e P.IVA 00228440285
- TVA/VAT IT 00228440285 CCIAA PD 87089 Mecc. PD 000016
Tribunale 4911 (Vol.Doc. 9278)
- Cap. Soc. €702.000 int. ver.
- Iscrizione al Registro A.E.E. N°: IT08020000000899