Tempo 9 ELX Kart
The "Classic" of OMS production in the Cart delivery system version with hanging instrument hoses, characterized by an excellent price/quality relation, ergonomics and reliability.
Dental Units for all treatment dentistry branches with cart dentist element. Free standing installation & compact dimensions.
High standard quality of the materials:
- Aluminium - Metal Sheet using for the chair.
- Aluminium - Metal Sheet - Porcelain using for the water box.
- Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Porcelain, Polyurethane using for the dentist cart and assistant elements.
Connections into chair basement, and dental cart element into floor connection box. Floor Standing Chair and suspended water box.
The Dental Unit is an electrical pneumatic treatment unit equiped with:
- 4 Instruments Cart Delivery System (Syringe + 3 dynamic instruments), with hanging hoses system type CONTINENTAL;
- The Dental Cart Delivery System with floor or onboard connecting box;
- Full sterilizable Dental Cart body;
- Sterilizable tray cover, handle, instrument support;
- Touch Keypad for instruments with led;
- controls for spittoon rinsing and cup filling with timer;
- chair controls;
- diagnostic service on display;
- on\off lamp command (can be enabled automatic control);
- Fixed porcelain spitton;
- Assistant table equiped on articulated arm;
- Assitant table 3 instruments holder (Syringe + 2 Suction)
- Keyboard controls chair controls (manual + zero/rinsing/last positions + 3 programmes);
Patient Chair model ARCADIA EXT with:
- Floor standing Chair Version;
- Standard Upholstery;
- Syncronized Trendelenburg Movement;
- Comands Chair on the backrest;
- Left armrest;
- 3 programs may be-set by the operator with automatic movement to zero-position, rising positionand to the last work position.
Foot Control designed smart and confortable usage;
- Turbine Drive
- Micromotor Dynamic and Chip Blower Drive
- Scaler Drive
- Chair Drive.
It's made of ceramic and without any interstice for a more accurate disinfection . The control panel with display is protected by a sealed membrane for an easier cleaning of the surface.
Sterile or distilled water can be optionally used instead of the city water by mounting a bottle with switch placed inside or outside the water group.
The result is only indicative and not binding on the company for any differences found in the actual product.
Officine Meccaniche Specializzate
- Via Dante 20/A - 35030 Caselle di Selvazzano (PD) ITALY
- Tel. +39 049 8976455 Fax. +39 049 8975566
- C.F e P.IVA 00228440285
- TVA/VAT IT 00228440285 CCIAA PD 87089 Mecc. PD 000016
Tribunale 4911 (Vol.Doc. 9278)
- Cap. Soc. €702.000 int. ver.
- Iscrizione al Registro A.E.E. N°: IT08020000000899