Soft and wide backrest to ensure the patient's best comfort during the treatment. Ambidextrous suction arm suitable for all working position.
Dental Units special for surgery treatment with dental chair and cart dentist element. Left & Right Hand Use. Free standing installation & compact dimensions.
High standard quality of the materials:
- Aluminium Casting - Metal Sheet using for the chair
- Aluminium Casting – Porcelain using for full structure and full body of the dental cart element
- Aluminium, Polyurethane using for the assitant elements.
- Connections into dental chiar basement, dental cart element into floor connection box.
- Floor Standing dental chair with Swan Backrest.
The Dental Unit is an electrical pneumatic treatment unit equiped with:
- 5 Instruments holders in Dental Cart Element (Syringe + 4 dynamic instruments), with hanging hoses system type CONTINENTAL;
- The Dental Cart Element with floor or onboard connecting box;
- Full sterilizable Dental Cart body;
- Informations about instruments usage data showed on the display;
- 3 programmes for micromotor/s and scaler/endo/perio, acustic buzz for micromotor reversal;
- assistant call or door opener;
- chair controls;
- customized programmes for 4 different users;
- diagnostic service on display;
- on\off lamp command (can be enabled automatic control);
- Assistant table equiped on articulated and pantograph arm fixed on the chair backrest;
- Assitant table 2 Suction hoses;
Patient Chair model MOON with:
- Floor standing;
- super Comfort Backrest;
- Super Memory Upholstery;
- Headrest with double articulation;
- Syncronized Trendelenburg Movement;
- 3 programs may be-set by the operator with automatic movement to zero-position, rising positionand to the last work position;
- Un-dress Compesation Backrest chair;
- Footpad on basement for chair controls.
Foot Control designed smart and confortable usage;
- Turbine Drive and Chip Blower Drive
- Micromotor Dynamic and Chip Blower Drive
- Micromotor Inverse Drive
- Scaler Drive
- Chair Drive.
Entirely made of ceramics, it's placed on an aluminium kart. With display for all the functions. Removable instrument hoses.
Especially designed to ensure the patient's best comfort.
Suitable for both right and left-handed dentists thanks to the swivelling suction arm and to the kart mobility.
Possibility to install a micromotor for implantology and a peristaltic pump.
The result is only indicative and not binding on the company for any differences found in the actual product.
Officine Meccaniche Specializzate
- Via Dante 20/A - 35030 Caselle di Selvazzano (PD) ITALY
- Tel. +39 049 8976455 Fax. +39 049 8975566
- C.F e P.IVA 00228440285
- TVA/VAT IT 00228440285 CCIAA PD 87089 Mecc. PD 000016
Tribunale 4911 (Vol.Doc. 9278)
- Cap. Soc. €702.000 int. ver.
- Iscrizione al Registro A.E.E. N°: IT08020000000899