Since a long time the OMS Business Card, characterized by an excellent price/quality relation, ergonomics and reliability. It can be combined either with ARCADIA - MOON - SWAN - LIBRA chairs.
Dental Units for all treatment dentistry branches. Free standing installation & compact dimensions.
High standard quality of the materials:
- Aluminium - Metal Sheet using for the chair.
- Aluminium - Metal Sheet - Porcelain using for the water box.
- Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Polyurethane using for the dentist and assistant elements.
- Connections into column water box.
- Floor Standing Chair and column water box
The Dental Unit is an electrical pneumatic treatment unit equiped with:
- 5 Instruments holders in Delivery System (Syringe + 4 dynamic instruments), with hoses S.P.R.I.D.O. system (kinematic system with reduced expansion in height, movements very fluid and devoid of inertia);
- The Element is connecting with the water box by a spring self-balanced adjustable arm;
- Sterilizable tray cover, handle, instrument support;
- Informations about instruments usage data showed on the display;
- 3 programmes for micromotor/s and scaler/endo/perio, acustic buzz for micromotor reversal;
- controls for spittoon rinsing and cup filling with timer;
- chair controls;
- diagnostic service on display;
- on\off lamp command (can be enabled automatic control);
- 90° left & right swivel porcelain spitton, with integrated safety sensor;
- Assistant pantographic arm;
- Assitant table 3 instruments holder (Syringe + 2 Suction)
- Keyboard controls chair controls (manual + zero/rinsing/last positions + 3 programmes);
- Floor standing Chair Version;
- Standard Upholstery;
- Syncronized Trendelenburg Movement;
- Comands Chair on the backrest for ARCADIA, in the basement for MOON;
- Left armrest;
- 3 programs may be-set by the operator with automatic movement to zero-position, rising positionand to the last work position.
Foot Control designed smart and confortable usage;
- Turbine Drive;
- Micromotor Dynamic and Chip Blower Drive;
- Scaler Drive;
- Chair Drive.
Exclusive advantages: low vertical size of the instrument arms, auto-adjusting, lack of traction in the maximum extracting position, greater freedom of movement in any direction.
It's equipped with 5 holders for 4 instruments + syringe. The control panel with display is protected by a sealed membrane for an easier cleaning of the surface. Possibility to set the micromotor rotations and the scaler power. The silicone instrument- support and handle- cover are autoclavable.
The result is only indicative and not binding on the company for any differences found in the actual product.
Officine Meccaniche Specializzate
- Via Dante 20/A - 35030 Caselle di Selvazzano (PD) ITALY
- Tel. +39 049 8976455 Fax. +39 049 8975566
- C.F e P.IVA 00228440285
- TVA/VAT IT 00228440285 CCIAA PD 87089 Mecc. PD 000016
Tribunale 4911 (Vol.Doc. 9278)
- Cap. Soc. €702.000 int. ver.
- Iscrizione al Registro A.E.E. N°: IT08020000000899