Linea Esse Start
A unit well-known all over the world, characterized by an excellent price/quality relation, ergonomics and reliability.
Dental Units for all treatment dentistry branches. Free standing installation & compact dimensions.
High standard quality of the materials:
- Aluminium - Metal Sheet using for the chair.
- Aluminium – Metal Sheet – Resin - Porcelain using for the support box.
- Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Polyurethane using for the dentist and assistant elements.
- Connections into chair basement.
- Floor Standing Chair and suspended water box.
The Dental Unit is an electrical pneumatic treatment unit equiped with:
- 4 Instruments Dentist Element (Syringe + 3 dynamic instruments), with hoses S.P.R.I.D.O. system (kinematic system with reduced expansion in height, movements very fluid and devoid of inertia);
- The Element is connecting with the support box by a spring self-balanced adjustable arm;
- Sterilizable tray cover, handle, instrument support;
- controls for spittoon rinsing and cup filling with timer;
- chair controls;
- Informations about instruments usage LED showed on the keyboard;
- on\off lamp command (can be enabled automatic control);
- Fixed porcelain spitton;
- Assitant table articulated or pantographic (option) with 3 instruments holder for Syringe and 2 Suction hoses.
- Keyboard controls chair.
Patient Chair model ARCADIA EXT with:
- Floor standing Chair Version;
- Standard Upholstery;
- Syncronized Trendelenburg Movement;
- Left armrest;
Foot Control designed smart and confortable usage;
- Turbine Drive.
- Micromotor Dynamic and Chip Blower Drive.
- Scaler Drive.
- Chair Drive.
Exclusive advantages: low vertical size of the instrument arms, auto-adjusting, lack of traction in the maximum extracting position, greater freedom of movement in any direction.
It's equipped with 4 housings. The control panel is protected by a sealed membrane for an easier cleaning of the surface. The silicone instrument- support and handle- cover are autoclavable.
Spittoon and support box top entirely made of ceramic, without any interstice for an easier disinfection. Available on request: opening version of the support box and pantograph arm for the assistant.
Sterile or distilled water can be optionally used instead of the city water by mounting a bottle with switch placed inside or outside the water group.
The result is only indicative and not binding on the company for any differences found in the actual product.
Officine Meccaniche Specializzate
- Via Dante 20/A - 35030 Caselle di Selvazzano (PD) ITALY
- Tel. +39 049 8976455 Fax. +39 049 8975566
- C.F e P.IVA 00228440285
- TVA/VAT IT 00228440285 CCIAA PD 87089 Mecc. PD 000016
Tribunale 4911 (Vol.Doc. 9278)
- Cap. Soc. €702.000 int. ver.
- Iscrizione al Registro A.E.E. N°: IT08020000000899