Linea Esse Plus
A unit well-known all over the world, characterized by an excellent price/quality relation, ergonomics and reliability. It can be combined either with ARCADIA - MOON - SWAN - LIBRA chairs
Dental Units for all treatment dentistry branches. Free standing installation & compact dimensions.
High standard quality of the materials:
- Aluminium - Metal Sheet using for the chair.
- Aluminium – Stainless Steel - Metal Sheet - Porcelain using for the water box.
- Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Polyurethane using for the dentist and assistant elements.
Connections into water box. Floor Standing Chair and column water box.
The Dental Unit is an electrical pneumatic treatment unit equiped with:
- 4 Instruments Dentist Element (Syringe + 3 dynamic instruments), with hoses S.P.R.I.D.O. system (kinematic system with reduced expansion in height, movements very fluid and devoid of inertia);
- The Element is connecting with the water box by a spring self-balanced adjustable arm;
- Sterilizable tray cover, handle, instrument support;
- Touch Keypad for instruments with led;
- controls for spittoon rinsing and cup filling with timer;
- chair controls;
- 90° swivel porcelain spitton, with integrated safety sensor;
- on\off lamp command (can be enabled automatic control);
- Assistant table equiped on pantographic;
- Assitant table 3 instruments holder (Syringe + 2 Suction hoses);
- Keyboard controls chair controls (manual + zero/rinsing/last positions); lamp on/off;
- Floor standing Chair Version;
- Standard Upholstery;
- Comands Chair on the backrest;
- Syncronized Trendelenburg Movement;
- Left armrest;
- 3 programs may be-set by the operator with automatic movement to zero-position, rising positionand to the last work position;
Foot Control designed smart and confortable usage;
- Turbine Drive and Chip Blower Drive
- Micromotor Dynamic and Chip Blower Drive
- Micromotor Inverse Drive - Scaler Drive
- Chair Drive.
Exclusive advantages: low vertical size of the instrument arms, auto-adjusting, lack of traction in the maximum extracting position, greater freedom of movement in any direction.
It's equipped with 4 housings. The control panel is protected by a sealed membrane for an easier cleaning of the surface. The silicone instrument- support and handle- cover are autoclavable.
The result is only indicative and not binding on the company for any differences found in the actual product.
Officine Meccaniche Specializzate
- Via Dante 20/A - 35030 Caselle di Selvazzano (PD) ITALY
- Tel. +39 049 8976455 Fax. +39 049 8975566
- C.F e P.IVA 00228440285
- TVA/VAT IT 00228440285 CCIAA PD 87089 Mecc. PD 000016
Tribunale 4911 (Vol.Doc. 9278)
- Cap. Soc. €702.000 int. ver.
- Iscrizione al Registro A.E.E. N°: IT08020000000899