The dental unit specifically designed for orthodontics. Duke is a practical and high performing unit for both right and left-handed operators, thanks to its outstanding mobility. Free Standing & compact dimensions.
High standard quality of the materials:
- Aluminium Casting - Metal Sheet using for the chair.
- Aluminium, Stainless Steel, for the delivery system.
- Connections into chair basement.
- Floor standing patient chair.
The Dental Unit is an electrical pneumatic treatment unit equiped with:
- Delivery System inaluminium and 4 holders Instruments (Syringe + 3 dynamic instruments), hanging hoses system type CONTINENTAL;
- The Element is connecting on chair basement by an articulated arm, swivel 270°;
Patient Chair model MOON with:
- Floor standing Chair Version
- Super Memory Upholstery;
- Headrest with double articulation;
- Syncronized Trendelenburg Movement;
- 2 programs may be-set by the operator with automatic movement to zero-position, to the last work position;
- Un-dress Compesation Backrest chair;
- Footpad on basement for chair controls.
Foot Control designed smart and confortable usage;
- Turbine Drive and Chip Blower Drive
- Micromotor Dynamic and Chip Blower Drive
- Scaler Drive – Chair Drive.
The right & left hand Delivery System with 3D articulation, without any interstice for a more accurate disinfection. 4 holders Instruments (Suction + Syringe + Dynamic instruments), hanging hoses system type CONTINENTAL.
In the DUKE dental unit it's possible in addition mounted an additional tray on a double pantograph arm for a wide range of movement, both vertically and hoirizontally.
The result is only indicative and not binding on the company for any differences found in the actual product.
Officine Meccaniche Specializzate
- Via Dante 20/A - 35030 Caselle di Selvazzano (PD) ITALY
- Tel. +39 049 8976455 Fax. +39 049 8975566
- C.F e P.IVA 00228440285
- TVA/VAT IT 00228440285 CCIAA PD 87089 Mecc. PD 000016
Tribunale 4911 (Vol.Doc. 9278)
- Cap. Soc. €702.000 int. ver.
- Iscrizione al Registro A.E.E. N°: IT08020000000899