The dental unit specifically designed for orthodontics. Duke is a practical and high performing unit for both right and left-handed operators, thanks to its outstanding mobility. Free Standing & compact dimensions.
High standard quality of the materials:
- Aluminium Casting - Metal Sheet using for the chair.
- Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Porcelain using for the dentist and assitant elements.
- Connections into chair basement.
- Floor standing patient chair.
The Dental Unit is an electrical pneumatic treatment unit equiped with:
- Delivery System in ceramic and 4 holders Instruments (Syringe + 3 dynamic instruments), hanging hoses system type CONTINENTAL;
- The Element is connecting on chair basement by an articulated arm, swivel 270°;
- Informations about instruments usage LED showed on the keyboard;
- assistant call or door opener;
- chair controls;
- on\off lamp command (can be enabled automatic control);
Patient Chair model MOON with:
- Floor standing Chair Version
- Super Memory Upholstery;
- Headrest with double articulation;
- Syncronized Trendelenburg Movement;
- 2 programs may be-set by the operator with automatic movement to zero-position, to the last work position;
- Un-dress Compesation Backrest chair;
- Footpad on basement for chair controls.
Foot Control designed smart and confortable usage;
- Turbine Drive and Chip Blower Drive
- Micromotor Dynamic and Chip Blower Drive
- Scaler Drive – Chair Drive.
The right & left hand Delivery System entirely made of ceramic and without any interstice for a more accurate disinfection. The control panel is protected by a sealed membrane for an easier cleaning of the surface, 4 holders Instruments (Syringe + 3 dynamic instruments), hanging hoses system type CONTINENTAL.
The suction arm (optional) suitable also for left-handed dentists thanks to the swivelling movement.
The DUKE is a special dental equipement that is in the basic configuration and with the addition of the suction arm it maintains the complete ambidextrous ambition for maximum operability to suit any working position in orthodontics.
In the DUKE dental unit it's possible in addition mounted an additional tray on a double pantograph arm for a wide range of movement, both vertically and hoirizontally.
The result is only indicative and not binding on the company for any differences found in the actual product.
Officine Meccaniche Specializzate
- Via Dante 20/A - 35030 Caselle di Selvazzano (PD) ITALY
- Tel. +39 049 8976455 Fax. +39 049 8975566
- C.F e P.IVA 00228440285
- TVA/VAT IT 00228440285 CCIAA PD 87089 Mecc. PD 000016
Tribunale 4911 (Vol.Doc. 9278)
- Cap. Soc. €702.000 int. ver.
- Iscrizione al Registro A.E.E. N°: IT08020000000899